Did you know that volunteers are indispensable for Gaudeamus – the festival of new music for curious people?
Every year we work together with a small and friendly group of volunteers to make sure the festival runs smoothly. We have almost found the required number of volunteers, but we are still looking for some contemporary music lovers who want to help. There are a variety of roles you can help in and it’s a fun way to get directly involved in the growth and development of contemporary music. It is also a great opportunity to expand your (inter)national network, meet the composers of tomorrow and work in the most beautiful locations in Utrecht!
What can you expect from us as a volunteer?
- Volunteering for two days is enjoying a third day of the festival with a free day ticket
- Invitation to the closing concert + drinks afterwards
- Includes lunch and/or dinner
- A look behind the scenes at the oldest festival for new music in the Netherlands
- A nice t-shirt with the new design
- A lot of fun!
What do we expect from you as a volunteer?
- Minimum availability of 2 days/parts during the festival period (7 to 11 September)
- We ask for your commitment to various program parts from 4 to 7 hours, mainly in the afternoon and/or evening
For which positions are we looking for volunteers?
- Checking tickets
- Guiding the audience
Interested? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org