– Video has the option for English translations, click below right –
Sound art and composer Aurélie Lierman presents her new work (Non) Humanism & Animism with ensemble But What About, commissioned by Gaudeamus, at our sound art expo Senses Working Overtime in Het Huis Utrecht. Additionally, on Friday 7 September she will guest at a public interview.
We spoke with her during a rehearsal for (Non) Humanism & Animism in Het Huis: “I was interested in perspective, and how perspective, which you normally see in regards to images or visual art, can be translated to audio.” The work is an installation and a performance in one. The audience listens through ‘silent disco’ headphones to acoustic sounds that are partly performed live. “You are being totally immersed in three dimensional audio.”
- Buy tickets for Senses Working Overtime on Friday 7 and Saturday 8 September
- Buy tickets for Koerikoeloem on Sunday 9 September
- Buy tickets for Diamanda Dramm on Sunday 9 September
- Buy tickets for the new work by Yannis Kyriakides by Konstantyn Napolov and Eke Simons
- More info about ‘De Stem van de Molen’ by Yvonne Freckmann and Iris van der Ende